2017 ARCA Racing Series Schedule Unveiledby Kyle Pokrefky November 10, 2016 0 comments
ARCA Racing Series officials have pulled the covers off of their official schedule for the 2017 season on Thursday morning.
Similar to the schedules of the last three seasons, the 2017 schedule will feature 20 races on the calendar. Several tracks, however, have been changed
The series will once again start at Daytona International Speedway in February and end at Kansas Speedway in October.
NASCAR companion events at Michigan International Speedway, Talladega Superspeedway, Chicagoland Speedway, Kentucky Speedway and two races at Pocono Raceway will return.
Also returning to the fold will be two races at Salem Speedway and races at Fairgrounds Speedway Nashville, Winchester Speedway, Lucas Oil Raceway, Iowa Speedway, Madison International Speedway, Toledo Speedway, Illinois State Fairgrounds and the DuQuoin State Fairgrounds.
New for 2017 will be the return of Road America, which replaces the series’s previous road course race at New Jersey Motorsports Park.
Elko Speedway is also set for a return to the schedule, replacing Berlin Raceway’s annual event.
2017 ARCA Racing Series Schedule
- Daytona International Speedway – Daytona Beach, Florida – February 18th
- Fairgrounds Speedway Nashville – Nashville, Tennessee – April 8th
- Salem Speedway – Salem, Indiana – April 30th
- Talladega Superspeedway – Talladega, Alabama – May 5th
- Toledo Speedway – Toledo, Ohio – May 21st
- Elko Speedway – Elko, Minnesota – June 3rd
- Pocono Raceway – Long Pond, Pennsylvania – June 9th
- Michigan International Speedway – Brooklyn, Michigan – June 16th
- Madison International Speedway – Madison, Wisconsin – June 23rd
- Iowa Speedway – Newton, Iowa – July 8th
- Lucas Oil Raceway – Brownsburg, Indiana – July 21st
- Pocono Raceway – Long Pond, Pennsylvania – July 28th
- Winchester Speedway – Winchester, Indiana – August 6th
- Illinois State Fairgrounds – Springfield, Illinois – August 20th
- Road America – Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin – August 27th
- DuQuoin State Fairgrounds – DuQuoin, Illinois – September 4th
- Salem Speedway – Salem, Indiana – September 9th
- Chicagoland Speedway – Joliet, Illinois – September 14th
- Kentucky Speedway – Sparta, Kentucky – September 22nd
- Kansas Speedway – Kansas City, Kansas – October 20th
Photo Credit: ARCAracing.com