2016 ARCA Schedule Fully Setby Kyle Pokrefky November 25, 2015 0 comments
The ARCA Racing Series will hit the track on a 20-race schedule in 2016 with one returning track set to replace a track that has been on the calendar for the last four years.
As has been tradition, the 2016 season will open up at Daytona International Speedway and will close at Kansas Speedway for the fifth year in a row.
Madison International Speedway is the lone ‘new’ track for the 2016 circuit. The series raced at the half-mile oval from 2011 to 2014 and will return to the schedule after a change in ownership at the track.
Being replaced by Madison’s race is Mobile International Speedway’s date. Mobile hosted races for the ARCA Racing Series from 2012 to 2015.
Returning to the schedule for 2016 will be races at Fairgrounds Speedway Nashville and Iowa Speedway.
The only race date to be shuffled around for the upcoming season was Chicagoland Speedway’s date as it has moved to September to accompany the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series’s opening Chase weekend.
The 2016 campaign will officially open up at Daytona on Saturday, February 13th.
January testing dates at Daytona will take place on the 15th and 16th of the month.
2016 ARCA Racing Series Schedule
- February 13th – Daytona International Speedway
- April 9th – Fairgrounds Speedway Nashville
- April 24th – Salem Speedway
- April 29th – Talladega Superspeedway
- May 22nd – Toledo Speedway
- May 28th – New Jersey Motorsports Park
- June 3rd – Pocono Raceway
- June 10th – Michigan International Speedway
- June 19th – Madison International Speedway
- June 26th – Winchester Speedway
- July 9th – Iowa Speedway
- July 22nd – Lucas Oil Raceway
- July 29th – Pocono Raceway
- August 6th – Berlin Raceway
- August 21st – Illinois State Fairgrounds
- September 4th – DuQuoin State Fairgrounds
- September 10th – Salem Speedway
- September 15th – Chicagoland Speedway
- September 23rd – Kentucky Speedway
- October 14th – Kansas Speedway
Photo Credit: ARCAracing.com